Saturday morning sketches

I have vowed this time around to try more things at the market on Saturdays.

First off I want to promise myself this is the year I buy business cards. How slack is that? Shouldn't every artist at least have a few boxes of cards ready to go? But when you paint in front of the place where you sell your stuff it's really explanatory. However- I will make the effort to get something out there in the meantime even if its something printed from my computer.

I think I have to re paint the Post Office. The idea is do two images strong in different style- a day and night, spy vs spy, black and white etc… I first want to clean up the sketches before I look at canvas. The problem is my eyes are swelling and I cant even start to explain what that feels like. I wanted to start Hilton falls but I am still waiting on the photos.

I forgot to buy my Patrick Bateman jelly-ice eye goggles today at the Superstore. Instead I used a package of corn wrapped several times in paper towel to rest on my face so I could finish this blog entry.

0 comments:


Template Brought by :

blogger templates