Aventures in Photography

/me takes a non-descript photo of a crowd at a heavily attended "art" event for the paper.

Guy: "HEY- HEY YOU!"

/me silently points to myself with a puzzled look

Guy: "YEAH- YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

/me points to her press pass and then wiggles her camera

Guy: "NO NO NO"

/me nods her head YES YES YES bugging her eyes out

Guy: "HEY- GET OVER HERE

/me walks down from the staircase and right up to the guy

/guy grabs my collar when in arms distance and shakes me when he starts yelling at me

Guy: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?"

AnnK: "Get your hands off me"

/guy lets go of me but refuses to stop yelling

Guy: "I said WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?"

AnnK: "I'm taking pictures of this event - note my pass."

Guy: "OH YEAH? WHO SAID?"

AnnK: "The organizer of this event."

Guy: "NO HE DIDN'T"

/me makes a face as if to say "Whoa- a full out pissing match is not my cup of tea"

Guy: "LOOK- DON'T MAKE A FACE AT ME"

AnnK: "Well don't tell me lies to my face- I had this all arranged a week ago and if you don't like it-"

Guy: "LOOK- YOU DON'T TAKE PICTURES AT EVENTS LIKE THESE.."

AnnK: "Says who?"

Guy: "It's LAW"

AnnK: "Look- I didn't take your picture- you were standing right behind me whe-"

Guy: "IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE MY PICTURE HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS STANDING?"

AnnK: "Because you yelled at me"

Guy: "YEAH. CAUSE YOU TOOK MY PICTURE. YOU CANT TAKE PICTURES HERE."

AnnK: "I can and I will."

Guy: "LOOK HERE, MISS- YOU DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF ME OR MY WORK, GOT IT?"

AnnK: "I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR PICTURE"

Guy: "WHATS STOPPING YOU FROM TAKING PHOTOS OF MY WORK AND SELLING IT TO OTHER PEOPLE, HUH? YOU TRYING TO SCREW ME OVER?"

/me looks at the vendors crappy generic jewelry

/me gets within breathing distance of the guys face

/me utters the boldest of the bold, the darker than darkness pitch, turning and twisting his entire white world into shards of nothing

/guy reels back gasping in horror

0 comments:


Template Brought by :

blogger templates